I got a phone call this morning from my sister and her man. The first thing I heard was "Put your hand down, Little Steve!!"
For most of you, that probably doesn't tickle you the way it did me. But I know it's from Get Over It and it seriously makes me laugh every. single. time. I might have even chortled.
There are just some movies, some lines that stick with us forever. And there are those movies that, no matter what, if it's on, I can't help but watch.
So...let's discuss: what are those movies that you just have to watch? What are some lines that you've heard that make you laugh every time?
* Anything by Mel Brooks ("Would you like to roll in zee hay?" "Roll, roll. Roll in zee hay....")
* Wayne's World ("She will be mine. Oh yes. She will be mine." "If she were a president, she'd be Babe-raham Lincoln.")
* Tommy Boy ("Richard, who's your favorite Little Rascal? Is it Alphalpha? Or is it Spanky?...Sinner.")
* Steel Magnolias ("Here! Take a whack at Weezer!" "You are evil & you must be destroyed.")
* The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas ("You know what burns my ass? A flame about 3 feet high.")
* When Harry Met Sally ("You know it funny...you look like a normal person, but really, you're the angel of death.")
* Return to Me ("Whatever you do, don't shave your legs." "Why?" "...hairy legs are your only link to reality." "You should needle-point that on a pillow." "I just might. It kept me a virgin until, you know, whenever.")
What are yours?