Well, I'm going to attempt something I haven't done since college.
In college, I was younger; I was able to operate on less sleep; my brain functioned more easily at night.
I don't think it works that way anymore.
However, I am prepared for this evening:
* Ample amounts of caffeine - check!
* A solid iTunes playlist - check!
* A nap under my belt - check!
* Sweatpants/fuzzy socks - check!
* Books/articles/compy - check!
* The pressure of procrastination and that if I don't get this done tonight, I fail my classes for the semester - check!
Tonight's all-nighter will be taking place at Shari's. Thank You, Jesus, for restaurants who provide unending coffee and have free wi-fi.
Hopefully I don't "Murtaugh" this up and cave after an hour or so.