Recently, I've been missing blogging. The last several months have mostly been Talk Thursdays (or Fridays or Saturdays) with few other posts thrown in. We can chalk this up to my overly busy schedule, the fact that I actually have work to do during the day or the fact that I have nothing to say. You may choose anyone you want.
But in an attempt to get back to my roots (my roots being stealing awesome ideas from other people and parroting them as my own). I give you:
The Top Ten List of things that are better than having consistently chapped lips (such as I currently have)
10. Being stung by a bee in the lip - OOSTA!!
9. A splinter in my heel
8. Listening to Lady Gaga's "Poker Face"
7. A colonoscopy
6. Slapping my face repeatedly
5. Coffee stains on my dress slacks
4. That stupid "Where's the chapstick?" song on YouTube
3. Watered down, cold coffee
2. Jazz flutes
1. Watching people brush their teeth in the bathroom (that is just so gross, lady in the department down the hall)
Thanks sis, for the stealable material (they say imitation is the highest form of flattery...) =)