Monday, September 15, 2008

Contest












**UPDATE**
I will be choosing a name on Monday, Sept. 22. That means you have until then to leave me more names for me to pick from! Yay! Thanks for the submissions so far! And don't worry - the prize is awesome! =)
*************

This is my new bamboo stalk. He or she will live at my desk at work for a little while.

However, I can't come up with an awesome name for my little friend. It would be super sad if it was just called "bamboo" forever. If you win, you will get a prize. Yay!

Names that are taken: Wallace, Deuce, Edgar, Beulah.

Good luck!
(And yes, this is a shameless ploy for comments. I thought my new "edgy" ~S~ signature would draw the masses. I was wrong.)


=)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boozer

Cary said...

I think "your mom" is a pretty good name.

or "plant".

I'm all about simple names.

Anonymous said...

What about Bamboozle, Bambi, Boo, or Woody.

~Christy

CMJ said...

I think Cary is getting to me, because I do kind of like "plant." It seems perfect. ;o)

But, since I enjoy the ancient Greeks, I will suggest oedipus and aegememnon.

:O) :O) :O)

Anonymous said...

Kevin Bacon

Anonymous said...

I told you this already, but I like Eduardo.

*Adina*

Sarah Lewie said...

Emily submitted by email "something asian, like woo or ping or chin."

Thank you Emily. Duly noted. =)

Anonymous said...

Found a name yet? I like Christy's Bamboozle... which was kinda the line I was going on with my suggestion.

deliveredjude said...

hmm, I think i like rickshaw. Only because it makes me think of the Lifeway VBS theme a couple of years ago. "rickshaw rally...racing to the SON." :)

Still, I really do like Rickshaw and Jin. It makes me think of alcohol and Chinese film...both good to think about at work.