Friday, June 12, 2009

Anger Is Like Leprosy

The longer is goes unhealed, the higher chance that vital parts of you will start falling off.



I wonder how many parts of me I've lost in my life...




"My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you."

1 comment:

CerahSee said...

But...the beautiful thing is, once you have let go of that anger; those parts you have lost are replaced with something else even more wonderful.

Trust me on this. I'm still growing and replacing those pieces of me but it is definitely for the better.