1) I thought BigFoot Java would have decent coffee (they don't)
2) I thought taking the Valley freeway to work would be my best commuting option (it wasn't)
Because last week's "Humor Survey" was so much fun, let me conduct another survey - Weekday Morning Survey!
If you love Jesus, you'll answer these questions. If you want Tom Cruise to stop being crazy, you'll answer these questions. If you want to see that annoying co-worker leave, you'll answer these questions. If you want Brooks & Dunn to stay together, you'll answer these questions. And if you want an end to my ridiculous "If...Then" statements, you'll answer these questions.
1. What time do you have to be wherever it is you need to be (work, school, home) in the morning/afternoon/evening?
2. How do you get there?
3. What's your morning beverage of choice?
4. Are you a morning shower-er or an evening one? (Or are you like Matthew McCaugnehey and don't shower at all? (PS: ew))
And, PS, don't get BigFoot Java. They are now dead to me.
I have spoken (thanks Heather L-C). =)