Sunday, October 9, 2011

Because I'm a Lemming...

I've decided to do a 30-Day Photo Challenge.

Why would I do this, when I don't really have a passion for picture-taking? Or have any kind of consistency to accomplish what I start?

Firstly, I want to do this for the simple reason that I DON'T usually accomplish what I start. And I want to be better about that. Maybe this will be the thing that kick-starts a routine that can be accomplished.

Secondly, I like pictures. And I like sharing pictures with you all. This will give me a reason to do so.

Thirdly, I'm hoping this will encourage my creative juices to continue flowing. I feel as though I don't have a lot of them, so I'm hoping this will be the impetus to help those out.

And fourthly, I have boundary issues. I don't (according to some people) spend time on "me." Which feels weird. But I'm hoping that this challenge will force me to think about something other than school/work/church and keep me aware of the world I live in and the fact that I too need some time.

Around week 3 I'll be out of the country, but I'm hoping to post from there. If I can't post each day, I'll post as I can or post them all in a chunk when I return.

I hope you all enjoy my photo challenge and follow along!

So...to start, here's Day 1: A Self-Portrait


I am in one of my most favorite places in the world: my bed. =)

Thanks for following!

*Sarah*

No comments: