Friday, February 20, 2009

Talk Friday//A Sick Day

Well, friends, I took a sick day yesterday. I got home from Portland feeling fine, but then during my small group class thought I was going to chuck all over the pastor. (Don't worry, I didn't.) It was rough. I do feel better now, but I am still using my under the weather-ness to justify not working out. =)

Since I had a sick day and sleep was the only thing that made me feel better... today's question:

What makes you feel better when you're sick? Is there a sure-fire remedy you employ that I can steal? 



Hopefully this bug will pass soon. If not, I'll be forced to not work out all week... 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I sleep and cuddle with a pillow. :D

Cary said...

eating pizza.

no joke.

my grandma would always take me out for pizza when I was sick, so it always makes me feel better.

Jamie said...

Starbucks peppermint tea with one pump vanilla, a skosh of honey, a tad bit of creamer, prepared & delivered by someone who loves me.

I'm sorry you're sick! When I didn't see a Talk Thursday post I got a little worried like when you are driving on a deserted freeway on a weekday & think for a second that maybe you missed the rapture.

JD and Jen said...

sleep and sprite with crackers

Sara said...

I ridiculously cheesy rom com. Just Like Heaven, Definately Maybe and Bewitched.
In your case, Return to Me. :)

TenaciousT said...

it depends on the kind of sick... but sleep is magical no matter what ails me. oh and tv/movies - especially disney films.

deliveredjude said...

Echinacea, Vitamin C (the powder kind of 1,000 mg...don't play), Vicam (though it has caused people to lose their sense of smell...seriously), and TLC from a loved one.

I, as do many men, want to be a HUGE baby when I'm sick, so being doctored makes me feel much better.