Like a car runs on gasoline, this blog runs on thievery. I'm not so creative, but I know how to read and listen. And I've been reading and listening over at Tyler Stanton's freaking hilarious blog. He makes me laugh; I want to make you laugh; so I thereby give you....
5 QUESTIONS YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ASKED, Talk Thursday ed. (done also in part by a ridiculous conversation between Jenna S & myself)
1. If you had to trade your face with any kitchen appliance, which one would it be?
(Things to consider: the noises your face would make, the fact that you'd have no eyes, and how often people would use your face in the process of making themselves something to eat that they couldn't share with you because you would also have no mouth)
2. What song would you choose to sing if you were required to sing it every time someone asked you how your day was going?
(Things to consider: your pastor asks you this question, your vocal range, the frequency of this question being asked in a day)
3. How often would you like to see Michael Bolton do the worm?
(Things to consider: really, there is nothing to consider. The only appropriate answer to this is "all the time!")
4. Which would you rather have stapled on your forehead: your thumb or my gym sock?
(Things to consider: swimming, first dates, the chance of being tickled)
5. If you had to lick some item in your room every time you passed by it, what would you choose to lick?
(Things to consider: the chances of you having to touch it, the chance that someone else will touch it, the looks you'll get from people who see this happen)
This has been 5 questions you've never been asked.....and probably never will again. =)
(Thanks to Tyler Stanton and Jenna S!!!)