* It's obvious that I'm getting old when 10pm is super late - even on the weekend.
* Impromtu girls' night is good for the soul.
* The first Alli Rogers CD - Always Eden - is incredible.
* Downtown Seattle at Christmas makes my heart happy.
* It is highly irritating that some people can get away with wearing pj pants and hoodies to work when I can't even wear open-toed shoes .
* Jokes are always more hilarious when they include Old Testament humor.
* Even things that were once considered evil and wrong, can begin to grow on a person after time (in my case, the Gaither Vocal Band and maybe, somewhere down the road, bananas).
* My new Chanukah candles are awesome.
* Books are like drugs...you can never get enough.
* I miss being around guys.
* God confuses me, but I guess that's just part of His charm.