2. If I had to choose two food items to eat for the remainder of my days, I would choose any variation on chicken and potatoes. I cannot think of a form of either one that I dislike.
3. Reading fills me. But I always feel a little guilty picking up a novel - I feel like I should be plowing through LOTS of other non-fiction books.
4. Dr. Pepper is the greatest drink on the planet. Ok...so that's not so much about me as it is just a random fact, but now you know. And knowing's 1/2 the battle.
5. I've become more of a warm-climate person as opposed to the cold-climate person I once was. Darn you, Missouri! Darn you!
6. My favorite color is orange. But combinations of brown and pink ignite major emotional responses in me.
7. I consider myself a thespian (of sorts), but I much prefer directing and tech work over acting.
8. In high school, I was the president of the Astronomy Club. Call me a dork, but at least I'm the coolest dork you've ever known.
9. Though I'm rediscent to admit it, I like Christian music stations. In small, small doses.
10. When I'm bored (or lack motivation to do things) I can easily pass the time by looking at the wall.
So there's some Sarah-trivia for you. What are some things we may or may not know about you?