Today I present the First Annual Name That Christmas Song Talk Thursday BlogGame! (Otherwise known as FANTCSTTBG).
Objective: name all Christmas Songs based on the line I provide to you without cheating. (You can cheat. Just know that if you do, you'll make sweet baby Jesus cry. And no one wants that.)
Goal: winner(s) get a free copy of my Ultimate Rockin' the Yuletide CD
1. "There's a happy feeling nothing in the world can buy, when we pass around the coffee and the pumpkin pie."
2. "We are not daily beggars who beg from door-to-door, but we are neighbor's children whom you have seen before."
3. "Til ringing, singing on its way, the world revolved from night to day. A voice, a chime, a chant sublime Of peace on earth, goodwill to men."
4. "Christmas is here, bringing good cheer, to young and old, meek and the bold."
5. "When Christ was born of Mary free, In Bethlehem in that fair city, Angels sung e'er with mirth and glee."
6. "Born a king on Bethlehem's plain, Gold I bring to crown Him again, King forever, ceasing never, Over us all to reign."
7. (for our Spanish-speaking audience)..."Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felicidad."
8. "Here we are as in olden days, Happy golden days of yore."
9. "Ox and ass before Him bow, as He is in the manger now."
10. "There'll be scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of Christmases long, long ago."
Since I'm in KCMO until Tuesday for my sister's wedding, you will have until Wednesday morning to post your answers. And if you want to post a happy thought for Heather and Stephen, you can here. They read this. ;)
C'mon...you know you want to win that prize. ;)