Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winners of the Name that Christmas Song Contest!!

Well, it's taken me well over a week to finally get back to the most awesomely awesome musical Christmas blog game ever (If "ever" means "within the confines of Hephzibah's blog"...).

In tallying up the scores, the three awesomely great people that played each got 9/10. But I'm going to make each of you a Rockin' the Yuletide CD. Because I'm a giver. =) It won't get to you before Christmas 09 commences, but it will assuredly be to you BEFORE Christmas '10 begins. That much I can promise.

So, Erica G, Sara and Adina, send me your current physical addresses to sarniclew at gmail dot com and you'll get a super rad Christmas mix. Just because you're cool. And I'm on break and need things to keep me occupied. =)

Thanks for playing!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Seriously, I don't think I earned it.
All I did was copy and paste the answers from a previous persons answers. :)
It's Christmas, and I guess I should be honest. Do I get points for creativity?