* Started a Master's program
* Went 4 months without work
* Googled myself and came up with nothin'
* Made a ridiculous and terrifying video
* Watched my sister graduate from college and get engaged
* Hung out with awesome people in Missouri and Tennessee
* Worked in the worst department in the history of GroupDeath
* Enjoyed an awesomely hot summer in Washington
* Had a great Veritas summer program
* Hung out with the Gaithers! in Alaska
* Got to hang with the Roomie, Seattle-style
* Was hired by her most favorite department
* Ministered in Ukraine with awesome peeps
* Had one of the roughest months of my life
* Celebrated my sister's marriage and gained a brother-in-law
* Finally finished a horrific semester
* Enjoyed a low-key and relaxing holiday.
* Going to the Academy of Preaching conference in Louisville, KY
* Starting a new semester of grad school
* Enjoying life in Washington
* Meeting new people
* Making better decisions for my health and well-being
* Anticipating Veritas growing
* Learning to love better
* Celebrating Rachael's high school graduation
I don't know what this year will hold. I can't even begin to anticipate the coming year. But I know that God will be provident throughout it. And I know that even if things get crappy I have people around me who will support and love me.
What about you? How was your 2009? What are you looking forward to in 2010?
Harry: What does this song mean? For my whole life I don't know what this song means. I mean, 'Should old acquaintance be forgot". Does that mean we should forget old acquaintances or does it mean if we happen to forget them we should remember them, which is not possible because we already forgot them!?
Sally: Well may be it just means that we should remember that we forgot them or something. Anyway it's about old friends.
Happy New Year's, friends!!