The First Annual Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego Blog Game (TFAWITWICSBG, if you will) is officially over.
And the winner is.......
Matt (KiKi) Layton!!!!
Congratulations, my little Kikikens! You win!
This young man answered 9/10 correct. And he will get the prize. I'm so proud...
All the submissions were really close and I am super impressed with you all. Just in case you wondered, here are the answers to the TFAWITWICSBG:
1. Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, Africa
2. The Space Needle, Seattle, Washington
3. Washington Monument, National Mall, Washington D.C.
4. Bahai Temple, New Delhi, India
5. Reformed Latter-Day Saints of Jesus Christ Church, Independence, Missouri
6. Petra, in the Arabah, in Jordan
7. The Alamo, San Antonio, Texas
8. Palace Square, St. Petersburg, Russia
9. Great South Gate, Seoul, South Korea
10. The Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey
Congratulations, friends. That was fun for me. I hope it was fun for you. =)