Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wal-Mart...It Makes the World Go 'Round

We talk about Wal-Mart a lot on this blog. I know this. And I'm sorry. 

But, can I just say, I think Wal-Mart is the greatest one-stop-shop in the world. Where else can you go to get non-fat French Vanilla creamer, nail polish, the fixin's for a Raspberry Vinagrette spinach and feta salad, body wash, the new release "Twilight" movie, undergarmets and clothes hangers? I dare you to tell me where else you can get such things! All at one low, low price!

 

Just wanted you to know. =)

2 comments:

JD said...

don't forget about stuff to fix your car!

TenaciousT said...

well i have a Super Target, so that's my replacement Wal-Mart... also, I'm pretty sure I could get all that stuff at my grocery store and even at Walgreens/CVS. All which are in walking distance...
Living in a big urban area totally changes my perspective on Wally World, sorry.